Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Price Increased

Assalam friends,

How are things with you? It is almost mid year and soon fasting month is coming too. I am not sure about you, but I have many things on my plate at the moment. Since I have started working back again, I could not find much time to do baking, however, during weekends I will try to bake some.

Talking about going back to work, I find it quiet difficult to adjust after being a stay at home mom for the past years. However after two months, I finally can adapt to the situation. I am a soft spoken person, but I am not with my son. I do not like confrontation but if I have too, I am not good with it and finally I realized, I love doing things that have to do with designing, as well. Sounds like another soul searching moment when it comes to career.

After the come back, I also been meeting many types of people, and I think any comment they tell you….well….just take it a pinch of salt to your life because you cannot pleased everybody. Coming back to my baking, I realized that I have to increase the price due to the raw material price increased. I am so sorry, but I have tried to keep the price at a minimum, but I just couldn’t lower the price than RM 14 anymore.

For my oatmeal cookie, the price had increased from RM 14 to RM 17.50 for 250 grams. I saw someone selling oatmeal cookie for RM 40 for 100 grams. (Trust me…I would not do that).

As for my chocolate chip cookie, it is only RM 28 for 400 grams.

Please share me your thoughts about cookies, and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a pleasant holiday everybody.



No comments:

Post a Comment