Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Aiman's Cupcake School Party


Time flies so fast. It is almost year end and my son managed to survive his school days. I almost couldn't believe my eyes how fast he has grown. I still remember his first day in nursery and how worried I was leaving him there. Alhamdulillah I think I have choosen the right nursery for him. Once you become a mother, your worries will never end especially thinking about your children.

I still remember how someone that I used to know doesn't get the idea how valuable time is for me. I am the type of person that doesn't like to sit still. Wasting time is hardly in my dictionary unless I am on a vacation. hihi.  Well...I don't know why I am writing about her but I am so hurt that this person doesn't appreciate things that I used to share with her. The worst part I become the bad person all together and for me she has won by showing to people how she has succeeded in her life with money. She won't read this blog...and I am sure she couldn't be bothered. Oh well.....life goes on people said and try not to hold grudges. 

I wish her well. Yes I miss her. 


Looking at my son today, I realised I too have changed. Most of the time I know what I want and growing this business alone is not an easy task. I most probably will be hiring people to help me baking. If any of you interested to work with me, kindly let me know. :)


To order or any inquiry please contact us.

Email : reenasugarshop@gmail.com

Facebook : Reena'sSugarShop

Mobile No : +6012 333 6918 (whatsapp/sms)


No comments:

Post a Comment