Monday, November 04, 2013

Soft Chocolate Chip Cookie

Last week I decided to try this recipe with my friend. She stayed far from me and we both decided to try out this recipe together and discuss via online. (thanks to the technology nowadays, I feel that I connect with her as if she is with me 24/7)

Anyways..this cookie batter look so yummy isn't it? I added two different types of chocolate chip. One is semi sweet and another one is coffee chocolate chips. Instead of 2 cups of chocolate chip...I added 4 cups to this batter. 


abundance of chocolate chips. YUMMY!


I love the result but I will bake it a shorter period the next time around. 


It is so good. You can have it with  or without a glass of  milk. 


Mind you that you will get almost 60 pieces from this recipe. Depending on the size of you cookie. 



All ready to be eaten while surfing the net or watching tele. I love my soft cookie. Give it a try and let me know the outcome okay. Good Luck!


Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Adapted from inside the Land O Lakes Butter package
Makes 26 jumbo cookies
INGREDIENTS:
4 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups unsalted butter
1 1/4 cups sugar ( you can cut down sugar to 1 cup )
1 1/4 cups firmly packed brown sugar
2 eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla
1 (12-ounce) package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chunks or chocolate chips ( I added 3 to 4 cups. hihi)
DIRECTIONS:
Heat oven to 375°F.
Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda in a medium bowl. Set aside.
Combine butter, sugar and brown sugar in a large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping the bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla. Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Reduce speed to low. Beat, gradually adding flour mixture, until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chunks.
Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets (tip: line the sheets with parchment, if you have some). Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. (Do not overbake.) Let stand 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets.
(I think 10 minutes is just nice if you want a soft cookie). :) Give it a try. 



No comments:

Post a Comment