Do give it a try and I bet you will love it.
2 cups all purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sal
2 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1 1/2 cups vege oil (you can cut it to 1 cup only)
2 cups white sugar
2 3/4 cups shredded carrots
1 can crushed pineapple, drained
1 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven 165' Celcius
- Grease cake pan or place parchement paper.
- Cake pan can either be 9 inches diameter / 10 inches
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon . (put aside)
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, oil and eggs. Beat in flour mixture,
- Stir in shredded carrots (squeeze the juice out a bit ), crushed pineapple and flaked coconut.
- Bake for 40 mins or until cake is done.
* You can also add your fav nuts, such as walnuts, macadamia nuts, or even pecan nuts.