Saturday, October 19, 2013

Engagement Cake

Alhamdulillah, I am finally back on my feet again. My health didn't allow me to do much task at home. I decided to follow what the doctor instructed me to do. Rest..rest and more rest. Due to this break, my son become so attached to me. He doesn't even want to attend his playschool anymore. I guess all this while I have been leaving him playing all alone by himself. *yes..I am guilty*.

Now I am finally back baking, I decided not to accept anymore last minute order and most probably I will have to limit my baking to a certain types of cakes. Fyi, I bake almost everyday, especially my cookies. I hope you enjoy the cookies as much as I do. Anyway, here are some picture from my latest creations. Enjoy!


This is an engagement cake. Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting. Hope you like it. 


To order or any inquiry please contact us.

Email : reenasugarshop@gmail.com

Facebook : Reena'sSugarShop

Mobile No : +6012 333 6918 (whatsapp/sms)

No comments:

Post a Comment