Saturday, July 27, 2013

Biskut biskut raya

chocolate chip dough

Alhamdulillah sekarang ni in the making to finish my chocolate chip cookies for raya. Suprisingly lepas check list yang di order I am short of 28 boxes. Nak tak nak kene siapkan jugak and I am lucky because my cousin willing to help me bake. 

Actually I have something to share here about my life...sometimes I get remarks saying how lucky I am that I have so much ample time in my hand because I am a housewife. Mind you...I am not 100% a housewife. I am a baker plus a housewife, a mom, a daughter, a daughter in law, a sister and a sister in law. I get funny ( more like ayat perli)  remarks as if I live in a fairytale world and as if I don't do work and simple duduk lenggang kangkung mak limah. Seriously...and yes seriously I get offended by it because I  work hard to where I belong ...either in relationship nor my baking. 

Please learn and train yourself to appreciate every single things in life and from there InsyaAllah tiada lah perasaan hasad dengki pada orang tak tentu pasal. 

Life is never easy, you have to work everything single day. Don't compare your life with other people because they have sets of problems too. My life and yours are not the same but always make the best out of it. When you are grateful with what you have...you will feel happy,  smile more and positive energy will surround you. Positive vibes works the best. 

If you find life is too hard..of course we there is Allah SWT to turn too but you can make changes in life as well. Change is always good...especially positive changes. Learn not to complain and if you do...as yourself what do you get by complaining to comparing your life with others? Actually tak de kepentingan pun kecuali diri sendiri nak menjadi orang yang lebih berjaya. Kalau setakat memperli kerana iri hati...hentikan lah...kerana diriku hanyalah manusia biasa. 

More chocolate chip dough
More to go. 
Just to share with you my samperit labeling. Simple je. :)
More samperit and chocolate chip to come. Alhamdulillah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment