Monday, August 19, 2013

Barbie Doll Cake


Assalam and Selamat Hari Raya everybody. Semoga hari raya kali ini dapat merapatkan lagi silaturahim antara sesedara kita semua. Maaf zahir dan batin dari saya jikalau ada salah dan silap. Nak sangat post ucapan selamat hari raya hari tu tapi tak kesempatan. Extremely busy in the kitchen. 

First day raya we all celebrate di KL sahaja and then head to my husband's place on the following day. As for myself I love ziarah my hubby's cousins and aunties sebab jarang jarang jumpa. Bila jumpa dapat berbual panjang. Mula lah rasa syukur dengan apa yang ada. 

Pulang ke KL ...we were stuck in the traffic for 7 hours but we play it cool lah konon...so we just enjoy the journey. Once reach KL sahaja.dah plan nak buat makan makan for my family, cousins and neighbour. Maaf  tak buat open house macam tahun lepas because I couldn't mingle around properly. Tahu tahu je yang datang dah nak pulang. So this year make it batch by batch.

Finally kitchen is open. I have few cakes to make this raya and sugar cookies as well. Alhamdulillah. Below is the first cake order during raya. The birthday girl wanted her own barbie...and yeah...barbie is always the prettiest of all. 


 Lucky me I don't think I should add more since her beauty is just enough to shine through

OK...sorry for the lighting. Told you...I am extremely busy. No time to edit or adjust the lighting etc. 

Please ignore the hair do. Birthday girl wants it that way. hihi

I hope Vera Wang sees this dress and loved it. 

Btw...the cake is vanilla flavour with chocolate filling in between.

Disaster strike....fondant fell off due to using the doll. Doll can't be used....and I have to make drastic change. 

I changed it to a different doll with a black colour hair. Add a huge flower on the shoulder.

Alhamdulillah it works...but I miss barbie. :(

Once I'm done with barbie cake...I rushed and make this small cake for  my niece.  None stop baking and cleaning from the day I got back from kampung. hihihi. Anyways...Selamat Hari Raya again. Will update you more on my coming cakes.  Assalam.

To order or any inquiry please contact us.

Email : reenasugarshop@gmail.com

Facebook : Reena'sSugarShop

Mobile No : +6012 333 6918 (whatsapp/sms)

No comments:

Post a Comment